poniedziałek, 8 czerwca 2015

An old tin/ Stara puszka

Hello everyone , 
I have decorated an old tin.
I used Wedding Garden papers and the butterflies from Tea Time.
I used 3 colours of paint on the tin and some gesso.
After that a text stamp and a finishing touch with distress ink.
And a bit sanding with sandpaper.
I did some fussy work with Wedding Garden paper
on the outside and decorated the inside with that paper too.
 
Byebye,
Lean de Ruiter
*** 
Witajcie,
Ozdobiłam starą puszkę.
Wykorzystałam papier Wedding Garden i motylki z Tea Time.
Puszkę pomalowałam trzema kolorami farby i odrobiną gesso.
Potem stempel z tekstem i na koniec tusz distress.
I troszkę przetarłam papierem ściernym.
Powycinałam nieco papier Wedding Garden na zewnątrz puszki
 i nim też ozdobiłam wnętrze.
Pa, pa!
Lean de Ruiter





I used/ Użyłam:
Wedding Garden collection
Tea Time collection




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz