poniedziałek, 18 lipca 2016

A box/Pudełeczko

Hello Friends,
Archana is on the blog today sharing something cute :-)
Who doesn't like makeup.... ;-)
and if you present it in the cute packaging
then it will be more interesting.
For this box I have used "My Wedding" 6x6 paper pad,
which is one of my favorite collections. Very shabby chic!
If you want to get the details of this box
measurements please visit my blog.
Thanks and have fun!
***
Witajcie,
Dzisiaj na blogu inspiruje Archana :-)
Kto nie lubi kosmetyków....;-)
a jeśli zapakujemy je w słodkie opakowanie
to będzie bardziej interesujące.
 Użyłam papierów z kolekcji "My Wedding" 6x6,
która jest jednyą z moich ulubionych kolekcji.
Bardzo shabby chic!
Jeśli chcesz uzyskać szczegóły wymiarów pudełeczka
 odwiedź mój blog.
Dzięki i bawcie się dobrze!



Użyłam/I used:
My Weddding collection


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz